We understand that some Virginia couples may prefer to only hold a one day garden wedding ceremony and a short reception.
Perhaps you are on a tight budget, live locally or don’t expect any out of town guests.
This is a great option for a Sunday morning garden wedding. After exchanging vows in the garden the new couple can invite their guests to enjoy a Sunday Brunch buffet. Served under the shade of the ancient Linden Tree or perhaps an early afternoon BBQ complete with yards games. or a simple wedding cake complete with champagne toast to the new couple. What ever your idea of the perfect event, we will do our best to realize your vision.
For groups on a tight budget wishing to hold a one-day garden wedding ceremony or event, we offer the following option:
- One room for the bride & groom to use to get ready and to stay the night.
- Breakfast in bed for the new couple
- Non-exclusive use of the grounds for a total of six hours. Events ending later than 9pm or lasting longer than 6 hours will be charged an additional $250 (under 100 guests) to $350 per hour (Over 100 Guests)
- White folding chairs for your ceremony
- Groups over 75 people – A Wedding port-a John will be set up in the yard
- Use of our wild flowers and greens to supplement your decorations
- Ample free parking
- Guests Rooms can be booked at a 10% discount for your guests, on an as needed, first come first served basis.
- Up to 25 Guests $1,800
- 25 – 49 $2,200
- 50 – 99 $2,600
- 100 – 149 $2,900
- 150 – 200 $3,400
- 200 – 249$3800
- 250 – $4200
Please add the required 10% sales tax.
What other cost can you anticipate?
Rental Equipment – Depending on the size of your group and your planned event, you may need to rent a tent to insure agains rain. You are welcome to use our tables and chairs, but you may need to rent additional tables and chairs depending on your food service and your planned activities.
Music: We have a small iPod Docking station, but you may want to rent sound equipment or hire a DJ to MC your ceremony.
Officiant: We have several that we can recommend. Each offer unique services.
Food Service: In house Catering is available or if you prefer you are welcome to hire the caterer of your choice.
Alcohol: You must obtain a Virginina ABC license and abide by all Virginia ABC laws.
Flowers: our grounds provide a beautiful backdrop for your ceremony, but you may bring any decorations and flowers that you would like. We just ask that you remove any decorations at the end of your event.