Looking for a special treat perfect to showcase freshly picked summer berries? These always get top reviews from guests.
This recipe makes 12 average sized cupcakes. You can also make these in a mini or maxy size, just adjust the baking time accordingly. If fresh berries are not in season substitute a tablespoon of berry preserves or your favorite nut.
– 1 box brownie mix
– 1/4 cup water
– 1/2 cup vegetable oil
– 2 eggs
– 8 oz. cream cheese
– 1/3 cup sugar
– 1 teaspoon vanilla
– 1 cup wine berries
- Preheat oven to 325 convection. Line muffin tin with cupcake papers.
- In medium bowl, stir together brownie mix water, oil, and 1egg until blended. Spoon batter into 12 lined muffin tins, filling 2/3 full.
- Using an electric mixer, whip the cream cheese, egg, sugar and vanilla until creamy, about 3 minutes.
- Spoon a rounded Tablespoon of cheese mixture on top of the chocolate brownie mix.
- Sprinkle berries on top.
- Bake 28 to 32 minutes until cheesecake is set.
- Cool and enjoy.