This is one of our most requested recipes. I hope you enjoy it as much as our guests.
- Shred 5 or 6 medium potatoes with the medium blade on the food processor
- Rinse the shredded potatoes and squeeze them dry. Really get all the water out.. I use paper towels. Sprinkle with salt to taste.
- Line the bottom of your pie pan or baking dish with the dry shredded potatoes – They should be about 1/3 inch thick
- Mix 1 cup Gluten Free spinach artichoke dip with 10 eggs. – beat by hand until well blended (If you need to stay Gluten free make sure you are using spinach dip that says it is Gluten Free. The brand I get at Costco says Gluten Free on the container.)
- Pour on top of the potatoes
- Bake 45 to 55 minutes in a 450* oven until eggs are set in the center.
- Slice and serve